7.30.2010

un nuovo inizio

Ciao, my lovelies, and welcome to my blog!  In 30 days, I will be boarding a plane to Italy, to spend 4 months living and learning in Rome, and all the while blogging about Italian fashion, my attempts to not stick out tremendously as the "ugly american," getting lost in the streets, embarrassing language goofs, and any and all other crazy business that I feel worthy of documentation.

Right now I'm alternating between pee-your-pants excitement and pee-your-pants panic.  I'm flying pretty much blind on this on folks!  It's my favorite way to be - throwing myself into an adventure that I'm not at all prepared for, but I can't think about it too much or I risk psyching myself out.  Can't chicken out at this point though - the program is paid for, the tickets are purchased - all that's left is to pack my bag!

Speaking of, I'll be documenting the pre-trip shopping/packing experience as well, so look forward to those posts as well.   

Here's my latest Polyvore set, semi-inspired by my upcoming trip!

Cream Eyeshadow - Corfu
$22 - barneys.com


Luxurious Mascara Noir Radical
$30 - barneys.com


Velvet Cream Blush - Apple Glow
$42 - barneys.com


Vintage Silver Tea Set
120 GBP - mysugarland.co.uk


KristyStorm Models
40 EUR - stormmodels.com


Stack of Magazines
coffeeandoranges.wordpress.com


kate spade sentiment
katespade.com








No comments:

Post a Comment