8.01.2010

Fall Acquisitions

So even though I leave in one month, I'm still woefully unprepared for my trip.  I'm not too bothered though, because it means I can more easily justify my fall purchases, ha!

So here's my working list of what I'm looking for..anyone have any suggestions?

THINGS I REQUIRE IN MY LIFE PREFERABLY RIGHT NOW

- a better blazer
- boots (I've been on a mission for the perfect boots since 2008, and have yet to find them.  I want a nice pair, so they have to be amazing and wonderful and lovely before I'll make the investment!)
- small cross body bag
- trench coat
- wedge booties
- new heels (note to self: at least one pair should be semi-practical)
- day dresses
- new tights/socks
- a nice button down blouse
- something with the lace trend
- a fun, full skirt
- oversize sweater
-  small clutch
- replacement skinny black belt
- watch
- umbrella (NOT BLACK - black umbrellas are so depressing, I want a cute one!)

1 comment:

  1. They have really great boots at shopbop.com. Actually, they have really great everything at shopbop.com! ;)I have to start my fall wish list too...I'm still hanging on to summer!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete