8.07.2010

Ugh

So no outfit post because I've discovered a new and interesting fact...my webcam isn't working.  This seems to fit with the general theme of my MacBook Pro falling apart, seeing as the screen shell recently cracked and the charger randomly stopped working.  Lovely.

Anyways, I made a nice little jaunt over to the Mall of America, where a vurrrry attractive young man was kind enough to charge me over $80 for a new charger and tell me there was nothing to be done about the other problems. Cheers!

Here's my approximation of my outfit via Polyvore:



Unfortunately the webcam situation means no real outfit posts until I go home in two weeks-ish, where a brand spanking new camera will be waiting for me!! A Nikon Coolpix P100 if I'm not mistaken :)  You may have to excuse a slow learning curve, but at least there will be pictures.

This does present a problem though..Where can I find a non-hideous camera bag???  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment